Sunday, July 1, 2007

07.07.07

This Saturday my wife and I will be joining with 150,000 - 200,000 Christians in LP Stadium for TheCall Nashville.

TheCall is a day of fasting and prayer for America to turn our country back toward God and His righteousness, in agreement with 2 Chronicles 7:14:

Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

Information about TheCall can be found here. There is an awesome video you should watch if possible.

If you can't go, send someone. If you can't send someone, pray! Our nation is ripe for its 3rd great awakening.

Up with God! Down with his enemies!
Adversaries, run for the hills!
Gone like a puff of smoke,
like a blob of wax in the fire—
one look at God and the wicked vanish.
When the righteous see God in action
they'll laugh, they'll sing,
they'll laugh and sing for joy.
Sing hymns to God;
all heaven, sing out;
clear the way for the coming of Cloud-Rider.
Enjoy God,
cheer when you see him!
(Psalm 68:1-4, The Message)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

yeah I'm traveling down there on Friday going to get to TN on Saturday.. taking greyhound.. I'm excited..